A Sad Start To The New Year

• B4D2
  • Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Registered
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #320 by B4D2
A Sad Start To The New Year was created by B4D2
We received sad news today that our longtime friend and supporter Bill Amaducci had passed away yesterday. Bill is well known across many circles including antique machinery and trucks. He served for many years on several boards of directors in both passions.  Bill followed with his support to our new venue here and continued to serve the northeast region by volunteering on the Yellow Power chapter board of Collectors of Antique Tractors (C.A.T.).  His leadership capabilities and friendship have been appreciated by any and all who encountered him.  Our condolences to his family and friends.  May he rest in peace.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #323 by loberndKS
Replied by loberndKS on topic A Sad Start To The New Year
Bill's family and friends will be in my prayers.

• Garlic Pete
  • Registered
More
6 months 1 week ago #358 by Garlic Pete
Replied by Garlic Pete on topic A Sad Start To The New Year
I was lucky to serve on the Board of ACMOC with Bill. He was an amazing man and a good friend.

He was so knowledgeable about so many things. He and his brother ran a flavors and spices business. They helped develop many of the flavorings in many of your favorite brands.

He told me about working with McDonalds to develop coffee flavorings, helping develop the McCafe concept, developing flavorings for sauces for Taco Bell and many other fast food, restaurant chains and other food manufacturers.

Bill had also been a Board Member of ATHS and was heavily into old trucks, especially Macks. He helped me with lots of history and information about old trucks.

I will really miss him.

Pete.