• chuckbogar
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Registered
  • 513 479 7445
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #337 by chuckbogar
Collection Auction was created by chuckbogar
Time and age have caught up with me   I have put my collection of tractors projects and parts up for sale with Aumann Auctions   they were here earlier this month to take pictures and list everything  auction is going on now  open house here february 10th   auction closes february 21     Aumannauctions.com   everything is online   thanks chuck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dieselholic92

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #353 by Mnfirechief
Replied by Mnfirechief on topic Collection Auction
How did the auction go for you? I think Aumann has a big following.

• chuckbogar
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Registered
  • 513 479 7445
More
6 months 2 weeks ago #354 by chuckbogar
Replied by chuckbogar on topic Collection Auction
Thanks for asking I am very pleased with the outcome Aumann has the connections spme people traveled 800 miles to pick up one tractor several big semi loads left there was a gentleman from Ontario that came for a belt pulley A lot of my friends were able to get several pieces some of which will be on display at the Portland show A big thank you to everyone chuck bogar

More
6 months 3 hours ago #374 by B4D2
Replied by B4D2 on topic Collection Auction
I saw your auction online and wished I had more time to bid and acquire.  Still, I know lots of folks who benefitted from your collection.  Thanks for sharing Chuck.  I hope you were able to keep a few for yourself to still enjoy.  Look forward to seeing you at Portland.

• chuckbogar
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • Registered
  • 513 479 7445
More
5 months 4 weeks ago #375 by chuckbogar
Replied by chuckbogar on topic Collection Auction
Thanks Bruce I was very pleased with the outcome Dan Vogt and friends are doing a nice job outfitting Portland As i have said before Age and time have caught up with me and we are house hunting and need to move just too much to move to a new location most everything has left and going to good homes as much as I like this hobby it has become difficult for me to get on and off
The following user(s) said Thank You: B4D2